PARALIGN ‘learns’ the ideal position of the rollers on a reference roller or plate. Simply by placing the system on the next roller surface, the actual position of the individual roller is compared with the ideal alignment and the deviation is shown immediately as a graphical and numerical information on the display. The data is transmitted wirelessly to a laptop. A side view of the machine is shown, with the deviations of every measured roller from its ideal position graphically and numerically displayed. PARALIGN is the better way for roll alignment: fast, efficient and highly accurate, even without line of sight. See “Additional Info” for a wealth of literature on different industrial and manufacturing applications and uses for PARALIGN.
Industry-specific literature for the PARALIGN.
- PARALIGN Service – Service for the Paper Industry
- PARALIGN – in the wet end
- PARALIGN – in the calender section
- PARALIGN Service – Roll Alignment for the Packaging Industry
- PARALIGN – Measurement of a Blown Film Extrusion Line
- PARALIGN – Measurement of a rotogravure printing machine
- PARALIGN – in the corrugated cardboard machine