The ideal tool for inclination and flatness measurements.
Thanks to an innovative design that permits the housing to be rotated through 360°, INCLINEO is readily adjustable to measure surfaces of any inclination. INCLINEO can be used as a stand-alone or in combination with the ALIGNMENT CENTER PC software to accomplish a wide range of measurement tasks.
Different measurement setups are provided:
- absolute – measurement with respect to gravity
- relative – measurement with respect to a reference position
Whether the surface is level or steep, be it shafts or rolls, with or without large gaps, PRÜFTECHNIK provides the right bracketing for a variety of applications.
- High precision electronic inclinometer for measurement of absolute or relative angles
- Rotatable housing allows measurement on surfaces with any inclination
- Outer ring with 30° marks and 5° scale on housing with integrated fine adjustment screw
- Appropriate bracketing for different applications
- Powerful Windows® based PC software
- Wireless PC communication
- Ideal for installation and service
High Precision for Advanced Applications:
Used in combination with the ALIGNMENT CENTER PC software, INCLINEO measures surface flatness of engine blocks, compressor frames or machine bases quickly and easily.
The INCLINEO absolute measurement is used to determine foundation levelness
Straightness and parallelism
Straightness is measured by taking points along a line. The “Group” function within the software enables the evaluation of parallelism of the rails.
The instrument’s high precision makes it ideal for measuring machine geometries, especially for quality control.
In calculating shaft plumbness, INCLINEO® compares two measurements taken at opposite shaft positions. Depending on the application, this is done by either rotating the shaft or positioning INCLINEO at the two opposite sides.
Extend range base
The extend range base makes it possible to measure over large gaps. Its offset adjustment makes it suitable for a variety of application lengths.
The magnetic foot is designed to provide maximum stability even on steep surfaces. Its construction ensures that parallelism to shaft or roll axis is maintained.