The Magnetic bolt hole bracket ALI 2.761set is perfect for mounting on narrow bores and extremely large couplings.
This bracket can replace the compact chain-type bracket in large couplings with corresponding large bolt holes. It is especially handy when the radial clearance around the coupling rim is limited. This bracket allows the laser beam to pass through a coupling bolt hole with the laser and receiver mounted below the rim. The brackets can also be used in combination with CENTRALIGN® and the pointer bracket (both not included) in the measurement of extremely narrow bores. The bracket can be mounted on the external face of the bore.
- No radial clearance required
- Fits onto any magnetic surface
- Extremely rigid, but much simpler to adjust
- Suitable also for bore measurement with bore pointer bracket
- Includes Allen key and carry case
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 63 x 163 x 63 mm
- Weight, including carrying case 1.7 kg