VIBGUARD® – a new level of Online Condition Monitoring that, for the first, time allows critical machines with highly dynamic processes and complex monitoring tasks to be included in a reliability-oriented maintenance schedule. Not only does it protect your machines from damage, but it also provides production security and improves the efficiency of your assets.
- FAST – Powerful processors, optimized measurement routines and intelligent data management place VIBGUARD® in the formula-1 class of online systems.
- SYNCHRONOUS – VIBGUARD® measures continuously and simultaneously on up to 20 channels. This allows it to be used to monitor even complex machines with many variable operating parameters.
- SAFE: VIBGUARD® protects your systems from sudden failure by seamless recording and evaluation of all status parameters.
- AUTONOMOUS: Data recording, evaluation and alarming are all included in the VIBGUARD® module.
- MODULAR: VIBGUARD® can be expanded at any time. Connect additional measurement channels or install additional VIBGUARD® modules in the switching cabinet.
- FLEXIBLE: The measurement channels can be configured to measure vibration and process values. The digital high and low pass filters can be set as required to derive the appropriate characteristic overall values.
VIBGUARD® Viewer adapts its interface to the application and displays only the content that you currently require for your work. For example, when measurement data is analyzed, the software shows the tree view of the machines and a measurement data diagram. For administration, configuration and reporting, the software shows the applicable views:
- Analysis – Visualization and evaluation of measurement data
- Configuration – Setup of measuring points and measurement tasks
- Administration – Management of projects and system components
- Report – Creation of interactive reports and tasks
Central system settings:
The measurement tasks, the trigger and alarm conditions and additional parameters for data management are defined in the online manager for every channel. All settings are hardware-based and do not require connection to the machine and measuring point hierarchy.
Interactive elements save time:
A click of the mouse opens every referenced element. For example, click on measurement and the corresponding diagram opens, click on a sensor and the sensor editor opens.
VIBGUARD® Viewer – the software: A reliable partner on the PC, VIBGUARD® Viewer is the perfect companion for the configuration of measurement channels, data analysis and reporting. A clear structure makes it very easy to use and provides a working environment where the user feels at home immediately. Advanced functions and the perfectly tailored user interface fulfil even the highest requirements.
- Clearly arranged interface
- Context-dependent perspectives for improved overview and simple operation
- Multi-screen operation: separate windows can be distributed over multiple monitors
- Open reporting formats (HTML, DOC,…).
- Single or multi-user version
- Kinematics model for calculation and management of characteristic machine frequencies – including complex systems
- Practical analytical tools: waterfall, cursor family, frequency markers, trend forecast, …
- Advanced diagnostic features for turbomachinery: Orbit plot (unfiltered, 1st to 5th order), gap measurement, shaft centerline
- Export of raw data for further post-processing
- Data analysis with reference to up to six operating states
- High operating speed with optimized data organization
- User administration with project-dependent roles
- Online manager for convenient configuration of measurement tasks
- “To-do” outputs for tasks distribution and action-related system messages
Intelligent data management: Every channel is able to measure continuously two-time signals or one envelope curve signal and – at intervals of one second – up to 8 characteristic overall values, such as vibration severity and bearing condition. The 20 measurement channels supply sufficient data every day for seamless documentation of the machine status. Intelligent data management ensures that important information is not lost and that the flow of information does not become overwhelming. This keeps the network load at an acceptable level and data can even be sent over a wireless connection without problems.
Practical installation help:
- 20 synchronous measurement channels
- Continuous data recording on every channel
- Tachometer pulse channels for triggered measurements
- Automatic check for sensor and cable defects
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Networkable (Ethernet, Modbus TCP)
- Compact and robust
- No active cooling required
- On-board ring buffer for transient event capturing
- Supports Shock Pulse and Crest Factor for advanced bearing and gearbox monitoring