Contact Applications include:
- Gear Boxes
- Line Blockage
- Steam Traps
- Flow Direction
- Underground Leaks
Airborne Applications include:
- Vacuum Leaks
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Brakes
- Pressure Leaks (all types)
- Electrical Arc (including CORONA)
- Caulking (air infiltration)
- Wind Noise Problems
- Junction Boxes
- 3 modes for reporting data:
- auditory channels (via a headset that has been specifically selected for heavy duty industrial use),
- uniquely designed bi-modal analog meter
- through the ability to interface with vibration analyzers, & sound recording devices via the heterodyned output.
- Bi-Modal Meter Switch for logarithmic and linear meter scale adjustments
- Optional auxiliary mode selection for chart recorder output: 0 – 50 mV, Precision 10 turn adjustment dial with numerically calibrated sensitivity increments for finite gain adjustment
- Sensitivity Control, A 10 turn numerically calibrated adjustable potentiometer. Spring loaded trigger switch
Hand held metered pistol type made with anodized aluminum and ABS plastic
Detect ultrasonic frequencies between 20 kHz and 100kHz, continuously variable. Frequencies are converted to 100 Hz to 3 kHz audio.
Scanning Module: patented TRISONIC plug-in type consisting of a phased array of multiple transducers for airborne ultrasound. This probe is shielded against RF interface.
Rubber Focusing Probe (flexible) slips over scanning module to concentrate conical directivity and to shield reception of stray ultrasound. Also fits over Stethoscope Module to shield against high ambient ultrasound while unit is at maximum sensitivity.
Stethoscope Module: plug-in type, insulated probe with RF shielding; 4 1/2″ (11.4 cm) long steel probe tip, conically shaped for uniform surface contact. Probe tip is interchangeable. Stethoscope Extension Kit: 3 piece, segmented metal rods to increase stethoscope contact range 20″ (50.8.cm) and 31″ (76.2 cm)./p>
Patented warble tone transmission
Noise isolating type: double headset wired monophonic, impedance, 16 ohms. Over 23 dB of noise attenuation. Meets or exceeds ANSI specification and OSHA standards.
Ballistic output meter: linear calibration scale of 0-100 for logging relative measurements. Meter is accurate 1% throughout entire scale. Low level Battery LED indicator for main housing internal power supply.
Self contained nickel-cadmium rechargeable. RECHARGING SYSTEM: Standard 110V. Also available in 220V.
Complete kit in Zero Haliburton aluminum carrying case: 15″ x 22″ x 7″ (38.1 x 55.9 x 17.8 cm). Pistol unit 2 lbs (.9kg). Complete carrying case: 14 lbs (6.4 kg).
Detects .005″ (.127 mm) dia. leak @ 5 psi (.34 bar) at a distance of 50 ft
1 X 10-² 1 X 10-³ std. cc/sec. freon
5 Years parts/labor
*depends on configuration
ULTRAPROBE 2000 KIT:
Meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-93 requirements for Leak Detection.
FSCM (CAGE) Code: 59202
Table of Allowance #s:
788, 404, 576, 583, 607
Covered by one or more of the following patents:
4416145, EP015115, 502674183
Factory Mutual System Approved
Intrinsically Safe, Class 1, Division I, Groups A, B, C & D
American Buerau of Shipping (ABS) TYPE APPROVAL 95-NY-166-X
Det Norske Veritas (DNV)