FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness.
FLIR bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems.
Today FLIR advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety and efficiency, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives threat detection.
The FLIR Elara FR-345-EST is an affordable, fixed-mount radiometric camera for accurately measuring skin temperature* at medium- to high-throughput entry control points.
Equipped with on-edge, intelligent face detection, Elara FR-345-EST issues on-screen prompts to individuals when they need to remove glasses, while also guiding them to the correct position for best measurement.
The non-contact camera automatically locates and measures the inner canthus (corner of the eye) within one second and provides an instant pass/fail graphic to the individual. Integration with VMS systems further streamlines workflow and decision-making for facilities, while helping security personnel maintain a safe distance from potential health risks. Elara FR-345-EST does not require or save personally identifiable information (PII) for skin temperature screening.
Fast, automated, and accurate skin temperature screening
• Non-contact temperature measurement accurate within ±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
• Fast one-second screen time after individual is correctly positioned, delivering high-throughput screening
• On-camera automatic canthus measurement with visual pass/fail confirmation
• Interactive display guides the user to proper distance and head pose for accurate inner canthus measurement
Flexible VMS and and access control integrations
• Fully integrated setup, and operation available with FLIR United VMS
• Compatible with third party VMS
• Digital I/O support for access control integration
• Portrait and landscape modes available for installation flexibility
Intelligence at the edge
• On-board CNN-based analytics
• Adaptive alarm threshold helps minimize false alarms
• Automatic calibration and self-screen operation provide instant pass/fail feedback
• Automatic face, mask, and eye-wear detection