PERMABLOC® precut shims have been widely used in industry for more than 20 years. They eliminate the time consuming search for material, and bespoke cutting to size. Shims are available in 5 machine foot sizes with 8 thicknesses in each size range which meets most shim correction requirements whilst using a maximum of just three shims per machine foot.
PERMABLOC® precut shims
- are available in 5 different sizes and a range of thicknesses that fit almost all machine feet
- are made of high-quality stainless steel (1.4301 and 1.4310) and thus offer long-term resistance against corrosion, acids and lyes
- come in a graded range of thicknesses that allows you to put together virtually all heights from 0.1 to 3 millimetres with just 3 shims, thus avoiding dangerous vibration under the machine feet
- are fully deburred and perfectly flat to ensure stable and consistent machine support over their entire surface
- come with permanent size and thickness marking
- are deburred and have rounded corners and edges to minimise the risk of injury
- minimise the risk of injury
- have a perforated tab for easier positioning and removal
- come in a range of cases, each containing a complete assortment of shims
- are reusable
- have a longitudinal shape for optimum support of the machine foot without material overhang
Shims are available in individual packs of 20 pieces per thickness or better still are supplied as shim kits packed in a rugged case to facilitate access and transportation to site.