The grease gun is one of the most widely-used tools for machinery lubrication, yet few are trained on grease gun best practices.
When used or loaded improperly, the grease gun can become a safety risk to both the lubrication technician and the machine.
- How a grease gun works
- The best practices for loading a grease gun
- Why proper grease lubrication is important to machine reliability
- The risks of mixing different grease types
- The differences between different models of grease guns
- How to get the most from your grease gun
- How to avoid grease contamination
- The risks of overgreasing
- The risks involved in grease gun operation
- How to use grease guns safely