Visually Detects CO2 Gas Leaks in Real Time
Use safer CO2 as tracer gas to localize leaks and verify repairs quickly, easily, and reliably
- See CO2 used as a trace gas to nd leaks of more dangerous gasses, like hydrogen
- Find where CO2 is escaping from EOR operations
- Discover CO2 losses in a variety of industrial manufacturing, transportation, and storage use
Cover the same area as traditional methods in 99% less of the time
A thermal imaging camera for optical gas imaging visualizes and pinpoints gas leaks without the need to shut down the operation. The portable camera also greatly improves operator safety, by detecting gases at a safe distance, and helps to protect the environment by tracing leaks of environmentally harmful gases.
Using a Gas Detection camera you get a complete picture and can immediately exclude areas that do not need any action. This means you can achieve enormous savings in terms of time and personnel.
Gas sniffers versus thermal imaging cameras
In a complex petrochemical facility there may be many thousands of potential leak paths. Some may be leaking but most will not. Conventional leak detection equipment such as a Volatile Organic Compound meters (or sniffers) mean that the operator must visit and test each potential leak site. Each item must therefore be accessible or made accessible to be tested. Gas sniffers may expose inspectors to invisible and potentially harmful chemicals.
Using gas detection cameras allows the user to examine many potential leak sources in a short time and from a distance.
Infrared thermometers vs thermal imaging cameras
Infrared (IR) thermometers are reliable and very useful for single-spot temperature readings, but, for scanning large areas or components, it’s easy to miss critical components that may be near failure and need repair.
- Give you a full image of the situation
- Perform inspections when systems are under load
- Find the problems before real problems occur
- Save you valuable time and money
- Identify and locate the problem
- Tell you exactly what needs to be fixed
- Increase the worker safety
- Protects the environment
- Are as easy to use as a camcorder or a digital camera
- Measure temperatures
- Store information